Nuffnang Ad

Monday, July 8, 2013

It's always a good time

Hi everybody, I know my blog is almost dead because I was too exhausted after my work everyday due to the transportation time. I no longer have direct bus to my workplace (there is, but it's 1-hour ride) so I'm taking MRT reluctantly. Hate how squeezy MRT can get especially around 8.30am-9am. K, enough of whining.

Honestly I've no clue if I actually leave out some late post, but I'm just going to start with whatever pictures I have right now. So last Friday was actually JM's 21st, it's kinda awkward for me because I detest those "i-can-only-say-hi-to-you" feeling. Yes definitely it's a good feeling to see many people gathering & reminiscing those moments. It's just me. (not pinpointing at anybody. I'm referring to a GROUP) Was discussing about my 21st birthday attendance list with JY. Maybe I should not invite different groups on the same day (provided that I am a rich Tai Tai to organise 2 bday parties uh). If not i'll just suck thumb.

Happy 21st! :)

Recently I'm into icing cakes! SO IN LOVE, it's the prettiest cake on earth. Got to know www.prettyswirls.com from Tricia's blog, wah i'm going to order my 21st cake from that website! Too pretty to even resist!

B actually booked MBS room for J's bday & the excited swimmer me went to request for help to get more access to the infinity pool. Thanks to my beloved friend (shall remain anonymous), I managed to get more access! I owe you one! So I met her @ MBS to collect the card, then we just walked to the SkyPark for some sight-seeing. 

love this view the most!

Back in 2010 (when SP brought us to Skypark for $5 only), I still rmb there's nothing much for us to see because Gardens by the Bay wasn't ready yet

Me: Ask somebody to take for us leh
JY: *looks around* find that guy (who's using a professional camera) ok?
(After snapping)
Me: Wah his skills really damn nice sia

Yes, NEXT TIME I WILL JUST FIND A LOOK-ALIKE PHOTOGRAPHER TO TAKE PICTURES FOR ME. I'm not boasting but look at the picture. I look not as fat as I am in real life. K accepted.

Next day, it was J's birthday surprise. Headed to the world's largest aquarium. I think I'm super mean to JY. SEA aquarium is located right beside Adventure Cove (water theme park), my favourite recreational place, so throughout the queue I kept on chanting "Adventure Cove" x infinity. HAHAHA I don't understand why my boyfriend hates water so much while I'll never fail to get excited + happy when SWIMMING is involved. le sigh



O.m.g. I have been seeing this panorama picture on instagram everytime my friends visit Aquarium & i was really excited to see this view with my OWN EYES. & Yes mission accomplished! You can just slack down there for hours & never get bored of the sea animals.

My favourite sea creature! (too lazy to browse the online information for the name)

Fishes below us!

I wonder how old the Crabs are...
I can't stare at them for long, I'll feel disgusted.

Awesome Sea Jellies!! I think this section has the most camera in action.

They resemble me. Too fat and too lazy to move unlike other active sharks :P

& DOLPHIN!!! They are my second favourite! It's damn hard to capture this view okay! They are super fast & their hang out areas are so far from the exhibition area!!!

I took around 20 minutes to capture the dolphins, of course with the help from JJ! :D Had Cedele for dinner, thank you JY :* 

Always loving restaurants with ALL-DAY BREAKFAST menu! 

Hot Breakfast (S$13.90++)
Scrambled eggs on toast with Sausages

& my dish...
Rosti ($15.90++)
Potato Pancake, Poached Eggs & tomatoes with Sauteed mushrooms

Yes I know it's costly but I CAN'T RESIST FROM MY LONG-AWAITED POACHED EGGS! Have been watching videos of "how to make poached eggs" & many more egg paradise photos on instagram. I can't wait! 

JY's scrambled eggs are nice if you love strong butter smell. My specialty of scrambled eggs doesn't taste that nice compared to Cedele's :( 

My potato pancake & mushrooms are filling! The pancake is quite unique as I was expecting Strictly Pancakes' kind. YUMMY! Of course not forgetting my poached eggs! JY regretted not choosing poached eggs, & we agreed to try making our own poached eggs someday!

Proceeded to MBS Tower 1 aftermath. 

Wah the view was spectacular!!!
There was NDP Preview on that day (super heng) & I managed to see fireworks right in front of me!!!
Singapore can be beautiful YET unsightly at the same time...

Their bathroom is even bigger than my room.

Always want a bathtub in my washroom....

We only had 2-3 hours of sleep before heading to the infinity pool (highlight facility of MBS) in the early morning!

Didn't dare to bring XL's DSLR so I brought my digital camera instead

I swear the sun was shining at its brightest on that morning. SUNTAN IS AWESOME. Look @ how beautiful the pool is. It's more of clear water instead of cloudy water. Their pH level is pretty low! 

Happy sweet 19th to you J :D

Ending this lengthy post with my #favouritephoto for that day!

My complexion looks flawless/perfect hor? NO PHOTOSHOP OK. I don't even know how to use it
Just simple eyebrow filling, lipstick, highlight, contour & brown eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment