Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Yan Palace Restaurant | Perks-of-set-menu

Had a scrumptious dinner with my parents on a random night @ Yan Palace Restaurant located just behind Chinatown Point.

The exact location:
Blk 531, Upper Cross Street
#01-49 Hong Lim Complex Singapore 050531

Overall their food and service isn't that bad compared to other chinese restaurants that my family visited.

PLUS POINT: As I'm a heavy plain water drinker, I always see my beverage topped up whenever my cup is half empty. Not kidding. Or maybe they have lesser customers in house so they have nothing better to do hahaha. Yep i'm satisfied with their service! 

So we decided to go ahead with the 2-pax set menu @ $38++ together with a plate of Hokkien Noodles (aka Fu Jian Mian).

Fried Spare Ribs with Special Sauce

Soup of the day (I don't remember the name of this soup)

Pan Fried Smoke Duck with Mushrooms

Steamed Fish Fillet in 'Thai' style
(Took this picture only after my dad ate half of it so this explains the unglam-ness)

Fried Rice with Seafood in claypot

The set menu includes dessert of the day, I didn't snap their dessert because it was just cold Beancurd.

& not forgetting their Hokkien Noodles. Love this the most!

It cost us ~$55 for the set menu as well as this Hokkien Noodles. FYI, the set menu comes in 2 plates for each course. What I took is just a portion of the plate. For the set menu, I love their spare ribs, smoke duck and fried rice! I'm someone who doesn't really enjoy eating duck but their duck meat has the ham feeling. HAHA. Their rice is good, not forgetting their spare ribs because of their special sauce. I don't know what is their secret recipe but it really smells good! Their Hokkien Noodles is the best. No doubts required.
(Y)(Y) 

No comments:

Post a Comment