Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

To-gather cafe


Have been hearing recommendations about a mini cafe @ Bedok area, under a HDB building. The block is actually located right beside the famous 85 hawker centre!

Blk 84 Bedok North Street 4
#01-27
Tel: 6445 1011

Decided to make a trip down with WL while I was working at Park Infinia. She told me that she can't figure out why people loves to cafe-hop nowadays (indirectly shooting me). Yes I love dining at cafe and writing lupsup (my standard) reviews on my blog like now hahaha & snapping pictures away, be it on blog or even instagram! Life is all about exploring those hidden treasure food isn't it?


I'm being an 'aunty' here. Chose the seat right in front of the cashier. FUCK HAHAHA too excited to snap better angle pictures/food-to-be-served-faster/pay-also-fast ^^

If you're wondering what's with the "Merry Christmas" sign, I arranged this date with WL on Christmas week, yes this blog is super overdue but I simply love having the "oh I have some posts undone yet" feeling! It keeps me busy from updating my blog :)

Can't believe her maturity for fashion is too intense. Makes me feel like a kid whenever she's with me HAHAHA

Soup of the day ($3.60)
Mushroom soup

Both of us perceived that their mushroom soup is too diluted. What a unforgettable scene, both of us were spamming our soup with pepper. Their soup is a tad bit soft, the thickness of the common mushroom soup standard isn't there!

Grilled Chicken Chop ($8.90)
Served with wedges & seasonal vegetables

WL ordered this & the chicken chop sauce is pretty satisfying! However, I find that the portion is quite insufficient for a huge-eater, at the same time you're paying it for $8.90 so it's acceptable.


Italian Herb Crusted Fish & Chips ($8.90)
Served with fries & seasonal vegetables 
Choice of dip: Honey mustard/Tartar sauce

On the contradictory, my crusted Fish portion is huge and undoubted crispy! I had a filling dinner on that night, too full to even sleep peacefully!

Chocolate Lava with Vanilla Gelato ($5.90)

WL had this for dessert. I didn't really manage to try the Chocolate lava as I was restricting myself from excess food/snacks at that point of time. HAHAHA DETERMINATION PLEASE COME BACK TO ME RIGHT NOW, WHY AM I EATING LIKE A PIG NOW :'(

Some additional points to take note if you're planning to make a trip down:
-The cafe has limited seats (max. 30pax for indoor space) so it's strongly advisable to make a reservation with them few days in advance
-They have a self-service Ice water station, I forgot to snap a picture of the station! 
-No additional charges (GST/Service charge) as To-gather cafe adopts the self-service system
-Prices are relatively cheap compared to other popular cafes

The only downside is that the location is pretty inconvenient, you have to take a bus from Bedok interchange if you're not a residing in the East.

No comments:

Post a Comment